Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Wind SpeedSE 6 mph
Barometer30.15 in (1021.9 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Rhinelander-Oneida County Airport (KRHI)
Lat: 45.63 Lon: -89.47 Elev: 1663ft.
Rest Of The Night Not as cool. Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows around 40. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Thursday Rain showers likely. Highs around 50. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Light and variable wind. Friday Not as cool. Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the middle 40s. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday And Saturday Night Clear. Highs in the upper 50s. Lows in the middle 30s. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs in the middle 50s. Sunday Night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Lows around 40. Monday And Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Lows in the middle 40s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs around 50. Tuesday Night And Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Lows in the middle 30s. Highs in the middle 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE