Hazardous Weather Outlook product no longer displayed on national hazards map
NWS has made a change to the national hazard map, shown below, and will no longer be displaying the Hazardous Weather Outlook (HWO) product on the map. This change is intended to help users focus more quickly on the immediate impacts of hazards instead of those that are highlighted for the future. The Hazardous Weather Outlook will still be available on local Weather Forecast Office Web pages.
Wind SpeedS 3 mph
Current conditions at
Merrill Municipal Airport (KRRL)
Lat: 45.2 Lon: -89.71 Elev: 1316ft.
Rest Of The Afternoon Sunny. Temperatures near 50. Light and variable wind. Tonight Clear. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows in the upper 20s. Light and variable wind. Wednesday Sunny. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs in the lower 50s. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday Night Not as cool. Mostly clear in the evening... Then mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers after midnight. Lows in the upper 30s. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Thursday Showers likely. Highs in the lower 50s. South wind 5 to 10 mph in the morning becoming light and variable. Chance of rain 70 percent. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Lows in the lower 40s. Light and variable wind. Friday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s. Saturday And Saturday Night Clear. Highs in the lower 60s. Lows in the upper 30s. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Monday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Tuesday Cooler. Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE