A Moderate Risk of Severe Thunderstorms is Forecast This Evening and Tonight
Damaging winds and large hail are likely from North Dakota into western and northern Minnesota this evening into tonight. Some wind gusts could be particularly damaging. Storms are also possible over the Texas panhandle and the Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedS 8 mph
Barometer29.97 in (1014.5 mb)
Current conditions at
Green Bay, Austin Straubel International Airport (KGRB)
Lat: 44.48 Lon: -88.13 Elev: 699ft.
Rest Of The Night Muggy. Partly cloudy. Nearly steady temperature in the upper 60s. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Breezy. Very warm and humid. Partly sunny with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Southwest wind 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Heat indices to 97. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms in the evening...then partly cloudy after midnight. Lows in the lower 60s. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Wednesday Cooler. Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday Night Cooler. Clear. Lows in the lower 50s. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable. Thursday Through Friday Clear. Highs in the middle 70s. Lows in the middle 50s. Friday Night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the middle 70s. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows around 60. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Lows in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE