Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest, New England
An active weather pattern continues across the Pacific Northwest on Thursday, where an onshore flow will usher in moisture from the Pacific Ocean, resulting in several inches of rain across the region. Meanwhile, a coastal storm off the Northeast coast will bring periods of rain to parts of New England through early Friday. Showers and thunderstorms are also possible across parts of the Midwest.
Wind SpeedSE 9 mph
Barometer30.07 in (1018.6 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Sheboygan County Memorial Airport (KSBM)
Lat: 43.78 Lon: -87.85 Elev: 748ft.
Late This Afternoon Light rain showers. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of showers 90 percent. Tonight Not as cool. Mostly cloudy. Patchy fog late in the evening. Areas of dense fog after midnight. Lows in the lower 40s. South winds up to 10 mph shifting to the west after midnight. Friday Partly sunny. Areas of dense fog in the morning. Highs in the lower 60s. Southwest winds up to 10 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy then becoming mostly cloudy after midnight then becoming partly cloudy. Near steady temperature around 50. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. West winds 10 to 20 mph. Saturday Night Clear. Lows in the upper 30s. West winds 5 to 15 mph. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Sunday Night Partly cloudy through around midnight then becoming mostly cloudy. Chance of rain showers and slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 40s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Monday Partly sunny with chance of rain showers and slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 60s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with chance of rain showers and slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 50s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of light rain showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light rain showers. Colder. Lows around 40. Wednesday Partly sunny. Cooler. Highs around 50. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Thursday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE