Nor'easter will impact East Coast Thanksgiving travel
An active weather pattern is shaping up across the eastern U.S., with a nor'easter developing off the Gulf Coast on Tuesday and moving up the East Coast Tuesday night through early Thursday. The storm will bring precipitation up and down the coast, mostly in the form of rain along coastal areas, with snow expected farther inland. This will likely impact those with Thanksgiving travel plans on Wed.
Wind SpeedE 3 mph
Current conditions at
Prairie Du Chien Municipal Airport (KPDC)
Lat: 43.02 Lon: -91.12 Elev: 659ft.
Tonight Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows around 14. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 30s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Night Cloudy. A 30 percent chance of snow in the evening. Lows around 13. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Thanksgiving Day Colder. Mostly sunny. Highs around 20. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Lows around 12. Southwest winds around 5 mph... Shifting to the southeast after midnight. Friday Not as cold. Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 30s. Friday Night Not as cold. Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Saturday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 30s. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. Sunday Colder. Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 20s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 14. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 20s. Monday Night Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Near steady temperature around 20. Tuesday Not as cold. Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain and snow. Highs in the upper 30s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE