Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Wind SpeedNW 12 G 24 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Iowa County Airport (KMRJ)
Lat: 42.89 Lon: -90.23 Elev: 1142ft.
Tonight Colder. Mostly cloudy through around midnight then becoming partly cloudy. Lows around 13. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Colder. Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 20s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the southwest in the afternoon. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 17. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 30s. West winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the northwest in the afternoon. Saturday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light snow. Lows around 13. Northeast winds 5 to 15 mph. Sunday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light snow. Colder. Highs around 14. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 4. Monday Sunny in the morning then becoming partly sunny. Highs around 17. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light snow. Lows around 11. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light snow. Highs in the upper 20s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy through around midnight then becoming partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of light snow. Lows around 9. Wednesday Partly sunny. Highs around 18. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Colder. Lows around 1 below. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs around 15.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE