Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedSSE 1 G 2 MPH
Current conditions at
DW8613 Ten Sleep (D8613)
Lat: 44.04000 Lon: -107.45000 Elev: 4470ft.
Bighorn Mountains West
Rest Of Today Mostly sunny. Highs 27 to 35. Tonight Mostly clear in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of snow. Lows 17 to 23. Saturday Partly cloudy. Chance of snow in the morning. Highs 26 to 36. Chance of snow 40 percent. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows 14 to 20. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Highs 30 to 36. West winds around 15 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Lows 20 to 26. Monday Breezy...cloudy. Chance of snow in the morning...then chance of snow and rain in the afternoon. Highs 26 to 34. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Monday Night Breezy. Mostly cloudy. Chance of snow in the evening...then slight chance of snow after midnight. Lows 15 to 21. Chance of snow 40 percent. Tuesday Partly cloudy with slight chance of snow in the morning... Then mostly cloudy with chance of snow in the afternoon. Highs 26 to 32. Chance of snow 30 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of snow. Lows 14 to 20. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs 22 to 28. Wednesday Night Colder. Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Lows 7 to 15. Christmas Day Snow likely. Highs 14 to 22. Chance of snow 70 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE