Heavy Snow In Upper Midwest; Locally Heavy Rain with Mountain Snow Out West

A quick-moving clipper system is expected to produce a streak of heavy snow from the Dakotas through the Upper Mississippi Valley and Great Lakes. Meanwhile, a series of storm systems will keep the West wet and unsettled through this weekend, bringing rounds of locally heavy rainfall and widespread heavy snowfall across the terrain from the Casacdes and Sierra to the northern and central Rockies. Read More >

Current conditions at

Robert R Wells Jr Airport (K66R)

Lat: 29.64° N Lon: 96.52° W Elev: 242 ft.

Fair

39°F

4°C

Humidity 47%
Wind Speed Calm
Barometer 30.42 in
Dewpoint 20°F (-7°C)
Visibility 10.00 mi
Last update 11 Dec 7:55 pm CST
Detailed forecast for

Colorado County

Tonight
Clear in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Northeast winds around 5 mph.
Thursday
Mostly cloudy until late afternoon then becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s. East winds around 5 mph.
Thursday Night
Mostly clear in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. East winds around 5 mph in the evening becoming light after midnight.
Friday
Partly cloudy early in the morning then clearing. Highs in the lower 70s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph.
Friday Night
Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s. West winds around 5 mph.
Saturday
Sunny. Highs around 70.
Saturday Night
Clear. Lows in the lower 50s.
Sunday
Partly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 70s.
Sunday Night
Mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of showers in the evening, then a 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Lows around 60.
Monday
Partly cloudy. Showers likely and a slight chance of thunderstorms early in the morning, then a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the late morning and afternoon. Highs around 70. Temperature falling into the upper 50s in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60 percent in the morning decreasing to 30 percent in the afternoon.
Monday Night
Mostly clear. Much colder. Lows in the upper 30s.
Tuesday
Mostly sunny. Cooler. Highs in the mid 50s.
Tuesday Night
Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 30s.
Wednesday
Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s.



Click Map For Forecast
313 PM CST Wed Dec 11 2019
 
 

Additional Resources

Radar & Satellite Image

Link to Local Radar Data Link to Satellite Data

Hourly Weather Forecast

National Digital Forecast Database