Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.56 in (1036.2 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Bloomington, Monroe County Airport (KBMG)
Lat: 39.14 Lon: -86.62 Elev: 866ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. North northeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday A chance of snow before 1pm, then a chance of snow and sleet. Cloudy, with a high near 31. East wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow showers before 1am, then a chance of freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 32. Southeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night A slight chance of flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Monroe County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE