Major nor'easter to affect northeastern U.S.
The stage is being set for a major nor'easter to affect parts of the Northeast Monday through Wednesday. This system will be responsible for heavy snowfall and strong winds, with blizzard conditions possible along coastal areas from New Jersey to Massachusetts. Blizzard Warnings are in effect along the coast from central New Jersey to the Canadian border.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions
Unknown Precip Fog/Mist
1°C Humidity96% Wind SpeedN 16 G 23 mph Barometer29.73 in (1007.2 mb) Dewpoint32°F (0°C) Visibility5.00 mi Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Bloomington, Monroe County Airport (KBMG)
Lat: 39.14°N Lon: 86.62°W Elev: 843ft.
Bloomington IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 22. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. West northwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Light and variable wind. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 36. North wind 3 to 7 mph. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.