Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.60 in (1038.0 mb)
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76 Lon: -90.37 Elev: 568ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 8. North wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 19. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after midnight. Increasing clouds, with a low around 15. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday A chance of snow and freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a high near 28. East wind around 7 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night A chance of freezing drizzle after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 21. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE