Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 14 mph
- Barometer29.51 in (999.1 mb)
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Quincy Regional-Baldwin Field Airport (KUIN)
Lat: 39.94°N Lon: 91.2°W Elev: 763ft.
Camp Point IL
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 62. Northeast wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Rain before 1am, then rain and snow between 1am and 4am, then snow after 4am. Low around 29. Blustery, with a north wind 22 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Breezy, with a northwest wind 17 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. North wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. South wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Adams County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE