Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.28 in (1026.2 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Quincy Regional-Baldwin Field Airport (KUIN)
Lat: 39.94 Lon: -91.2 Elev: 763ft.
Camp Point IL
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of flurries before 8am. Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a temperature falling to around 11 by 5pm. Northwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 27. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Friday A chance of snow and sleet after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Friday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 20.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Adams County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE