Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 12 mph
- Barometer29.73 in (1003.2 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Denver Intnl Arpt (KDEN)
Lat: 39.87°N Lon: 104.67°W Elev: 5414ft.
Denver International Airport CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of rain and snow between 10am and 1pm, then periods of snow. Temperature rising to near 44 by 11am, then falling to around 32 during the remainder of the day. Windy, with a north wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tonight Periods of snow before 7pm, then a slight chance of snow between 7pm and 9pm. Low around 16. Blustery, with a north wind 17 to 22 mph becoming west southwest 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Blustery.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE