Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 5 mph
- Barometer29.84 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Vance Brand Airport (KLMO)
Lat: 40.16°N Lon: 105.16°W Elev: 5055ft.
Estes Park CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow likely before noon, then snow with areas of blowing snow after noon. Temperature falling to around 29 by 4pm. Breezy, with a north wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 14. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 17 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46. West wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE