More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity78% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.01 in (1015.7 mb) Dewpoint50°F (10°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81°N Lon: 83.98°W Elev: 962ft.
Gatlinburg TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Patchy dense fog after 3am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 54. West wind around 5 mph. Sunday Patchy dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 74. West wind around 5 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight. Monday Sunny, with a high near 80. South wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.