Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer30.23 in (1024.7 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
Lat: 39.73°N Lon: 86.27°W Elev: 810ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 44. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. West southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely before 2am, then rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow likely, mainly before 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE