Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 5 mph
- Barometer30.57 in (1036.5 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
Lat: 39.73 Lon: -86.27 Elev: 810ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 25. North wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 14. East northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday A chance of snow after 10am, mixing with freezing drizzle after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 29. East northeast wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow and freezing drizzle before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 24. East southeast wind 7 to 11 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE