Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.3 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81 Lon: -83.98 Elev: 962ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Low around 62. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then a chance of showers. High near 67. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Knox County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE