Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity71% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.19 in (1022.6 mb) Dewpoint33°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.82°N Lon: 83.99°W Elev: 981ft.
Knoxville TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Calm wind. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Calm wind. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph. Sunday Night Periods of drizzle after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Monday Periods of drizzle before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Calm wind. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Tuesday A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.