Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 20 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in (1014.8 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Montrose, Montrose Regional Airport (KMTJ)
Lat: 38.505°N Lon: 107.8975°W Elev: 5758ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. South wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Gunnison and Uncompahgre River Basin, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE