Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.37 in (1030.5 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Oak Ridge (KOQT)
Lat: 36.02 Lon: -84.23 Elev: 910ft.
4 Miles SW Oak Ridge TN
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 48. Calm wind.
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before 1pm. High near 47. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Anderson County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE