Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.27 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Sparta Community-Hunter Field Airport (KSAR)
Lat: 38.15°N Lon: 89.7°W Elev: 538ft.
Sainte Genevieve MO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of rain, snow, and sleet, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ste. Genevieve County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE