Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.31 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sparta Community-Hunter Field Airport (KSAR)
Lat: 38.15 Lon: -89.7 Elev: 538ft.
Sainte Genevieve MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 32. West wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 13. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 30. South wind 7 to 11 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 27. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Friday A chance of snow and sleet between 7am and 2pm, then a chance of rain after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Friday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ste. Genevieve County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE