Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.37 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Telluride, Telluride Regional Airport (KTEX)
Lat: 37.95389°N Lon: 107.90861°W Elev: 9078ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE