Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 7 MPH
- Barometer29.77 in
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Telluride, Telluride Regional Airport (KTEX)
Lat: 37.95389 Lon: -107.90861 Elev: 9078ft.
7 Miles ENE Telluride CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow likely, mainly before 3pm. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 2. Wind chill values as low as -30. Breezy, with a west wind around 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -9. Wind chill values as low as -30. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 3. Wind chill values as low as -30. Blustery, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4. Wind chill values as low as -20. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE