Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 10 G 20 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility2.10 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Dowd Junction (10) (CO092)
Lat: 39.60794°N Lon: 106.44911°W Elev: 7747ft.
9 Miles SW Minturn CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 9. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 38. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Monday Night Snow showers likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 19. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 26. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE