Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 10 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility0.40 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Dowd Junction (10) (CO092)
Lat: 39.60794°N Lon: 106.44911°W Elev: 7747ft.
5 Miles WSW Red Cliff CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 26. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers, mainly before 2am. Low around 12. North wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 9am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. North wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 36. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Breezy.
- Tuesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 26.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE