Severe weather possible for parts of central U.S.
Widespread thunderstorm activity is expected to develop on Thursday along a cold front moving eastward across the plains into the Mississippi Valley. A potential for damaging wind gusts will develop with the stronger thunderstorms. Hail will also be possible in the ArkLaTex and Ozarks.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity73% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.02 in (1015.8 mb) Dewpoint56°F (13°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81°N Lon: 83.98°W Elev: 962ft.
Knoxville TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Calm wind. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 5am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 61. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Showers and thunderstorms. High near 77. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Friday Night A chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 74. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 77.