Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.29 in (1027.2 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Asheville Regional Airport (KAVL)
Lat: 35.44 Lon: -82.55 Elev: 2140ft.
Bent Creek NC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. South wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Light south southwest wind becoming south 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 45. South southeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 62. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers, mainly after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Showers likely, mainly after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Buncombe County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE