Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pitt-Greenville Airport (KPGV)
Lat: 35.63°N Lon: 77.4°W Elev: 26ft.
Pitt-Greenville Airport NC
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Light south wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72. Light southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pitt County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE