Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
An active weather pattern will continue across the Pacific Northwest on Friday, where an onshore flow will usher in moisture from the Pacific Ocean, resulting in another inch or two of rain across the region. Meanwhile, the coastal storm making its way up the Northeast coast will finally begin to pull away on Friday, but heavy rain is still possible through Friday morning in parts of New England.
Read More... Humidity93% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.14 in (1020.8 mb) Dewpoint42°F (6°C) Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Outlaw Field Airport (KCKV)
Lat: 36.62°N Lon: 87.41°W Elev: 550ft.
Saint Bethlehem TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Calm wind. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. South wind around 5 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind around 10 mph. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Tuesday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.