Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.41 in (1030.3 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Outlaw Field Airport (KCKV)
Lat: 36.62 Lon: -87.41 Elev: 550ft.
Saint Bethlehem TN
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 43. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 16. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 35. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 20. Calm wind.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Light south southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night Rain and snow. Low around 34. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Montgomery County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE