Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 16 mph
- Barometer29.79 in (1008.5 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Springfield-Branson National Airport (KSGF)
Lat: 37.23°N Lon: 93.38°W Elev: 1259ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 46. Southwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Wind chill values as low as 45 early. South wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and thunderstorms, then rain likely after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest 19 to 24 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain before 7am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 45. Wind chill values as low as 24 early. Northwest wind 18 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Northwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming light north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greene County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE