Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint-19°F (-28°C)
Current conditions at
BIG BEAR PARK (BBRC2)
Lat: 37.496111°N Lon: 107.729444°W Elev: 10341ft.
9 Miles ENE Hermosa CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 3am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. West northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Northwest wind around 10 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE