Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Telluride, Telluride Regional Airport (KTEX)
Lat: 37.95389°N Lon: 107.90861°W Elev: 9078ft.
6 Miles ENE Telluride CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow, mainly before midnight. Low around 15. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 28. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. West wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE