Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 18 G 29 mph
- Barometer29.58 in (1001.6 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Evansville Regional Airport (KEVV)
Lat: 38.05 Lon: -87.53 Elev: 381ft.
4 Miles SE Melody Hill IN
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 38. West southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Cloudy, with a high near 50. West southwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 28. West northwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Light and variable wind becoming west around 5 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Light north northwest wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Calm wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. South southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Vanderburgh County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE