Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 8 MPH
- Barometer29.87 in
- Dewpoint-24°C (-11°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-23°C (-10°F)
Current conditions at
Gunnison, Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional Airport (KGUC)
Lat: 38.53333 Lon: -106.93333 Elev: 7677ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -27. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near -12. Wind chill values as low as -25. Light west wind increasing to 10 to 15 km/h in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -27. West northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -7. Wind chill values as low as -25. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -23. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -5.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -20.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near -3.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -17.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near -3.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -14.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near -4.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -13.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near -3.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Gunnison River Valley, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE