Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.36 in
- Dewpoint-8°C (18°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-2°C (29°F)
Current conditions at
Gunnison, Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional Airport (KGUC)
Lat: 38.53333°N Lon: 106.93333°W Elev: 7677ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -11. West wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming east in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming south southeast in the morning.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6. West wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 1. West wind 15 to 20 km/h. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 centimeters possible.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -12. North northwest wind around 10 km/h becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -12.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 3.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -11.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 4.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -10.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Gunnison River Valley, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE