Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedESE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.41 in
- Dewpoint-13°C (9°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-12°C (11°F)
Current conditions at
Gunnison, Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional Airport (KGUC)
Lat: 38.53333°N Lon: 106.93333°W Elev: 7677ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 3. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -14. North northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -9. West wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 3. South wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming west in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -11.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -12.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 3.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -10.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 4.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 6.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Gunnison River Valley, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE