Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.70 in (1005.0 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76°N Lon: 90.37°W Elev: 568ft.
2 Miles ESE Saint Louis MO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 50. Light southwest wind.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. South wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Occasional rain after 7pm. Low around 34. South wind 7 to 17 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Rain and snow likely, becoming all rain after noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a northwest wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. North wind 6 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis City, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE