Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer30.30 in (1027.4 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76 Lon: -90.37 Elev: 568ft.
2 Miles ESE Saint Louis MO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of snow before 3am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 34. West wind 7 to 17 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 31. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday Snow, freezing rain, and sleet likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Snow, freezing rain, and sleet likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis City, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE