Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer30.38 in (1030.3 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76 Lon: -90.37 Elev: 568ft.
Saint Louis MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 24. North wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 10. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 20. North wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after midnight. Increasing clouds, with a low around 16. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday A chance of snow and freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a high near 27. East wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow and freezing drizzle before midnight, then a chance of freezing drizzle. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis City, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE