Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 14 G 24 mph
- Barometer29.85 in (1010.6 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76°N Lon: 90.37°W Elev: 568ft.
Saint Louis MO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 73. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy, with an east wind 6 to 11 mph becoming north 17 to 22 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Snow likely, mainly before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy, with a north wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis City, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE