Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
- Wind SpeedW 20 G 28 mph
- Barometer30.15 in (1022.2 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76 Lon: -90.37 Elev: 568ft.
Saint Louis MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly between 9pm and 3am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 35. West wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. South wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis City, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE