Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 18 mph
- Barometer30.22 in (1024.3 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Bloomington, Monroe County Airport (KBMG)
Lat: 39.14 Lon: -86.62 Elev: 866ft.
Bloomington, Monroe County Airport IN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 26. West southwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 13. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light southwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. South southwest wind 7 to 11 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -6. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 22. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Snow likely, possibly mixed with rain. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Monroe County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE