Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
TRAPPER LAKE (TLSC2)
Lat: 40°N Lon: 107.24°W Elev: 9700ft.
6 Miles NNE Trapper Lake CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. High near 35. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 20. North northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. South wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Flattops, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE