Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
TRAPPER LAKE (TLSC2)
Lat: 40°N Lon: 107.24°W Elev: 9700ft.
6 Miles NNE Trapper Lake CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 52. West wind around 5 mph becoming south. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. South wind around 5 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 54. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Sunday A chance of rain and snow showers before noon, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.