Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer29.67 in
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Vance Brand Airport (KLMO)
Lat: 40.16°N Lon: 105.16°W Elev: 5055ft.
4 Miles SW Deer Ridge CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 50 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 27. Blustery, with a west wind 11 to 16 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 16. North northeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 38. West northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. West wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Breezy.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Blustery.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE