Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 14 mph
- Barometer29.80 in (1010.3 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Pittsburgh, Allegheny County Airport (KAGC)
Lat: 40.36°N Lon: 79.94°W Elev: 1248ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Scattered sprinkles. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Southwest wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain, mainly after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain before noon, then rain and snow between noon and 4pm, then rain and snow, possibly mixed with freezing rain after 4pm. High near 42. Northeast wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Snow likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Allegheny County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE