Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
HICKERSON PARK (HPSU1)
Lat: 40.91 Lon: -109.96 Elev: 9100ft.
18 Miles NNE Whiterocks UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 4. Wind chill values as low as -30. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around -12. Wind chill values as low as -30. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow before 11am. Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 6. Wind chill values as low as -30. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5. Wind chill values as low as -25. West northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 19. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Uinta Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE