Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
HICKERSON PARK (HPSU1)
Lat: 40.91°N Lon: 109.96°W Elev: 9100ft.
18 Miles NNE Whiterocks UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 23. Windy, with a north northeast wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Scattered snow, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 8. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Uinta Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE