Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 2 G 3 MPH
- Barometer31.20 in
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
DRY LAKE (DRLC2)
Lat: 40.53 Lon: -106.78 Elev: 8400ft.
13 Miles SSW Pearl CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 19. Wind chill values as low as -10. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -10. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as -10. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 17. Light west southwest wind becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Breezy.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 24. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Breezy.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Elkhead and Park Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE