Calm, but cold conditions move into eastern, southern U.S. behind storm
The late-season winter storm that brought snow and ice to parts of the eastern and southern U.S. has moved offshore and in its wake high pressure and arctic air will settle in. Temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal on Friday across these regions. Meanwhile, light snow showers are possible across parts of the Upper Midwest and Great Lakes.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity49% Wind SpeedVrbl 6 mph Barometer30.49 in (1033.1 mb) Dewpoint23°F (-5°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Birmingham, Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.57°N Lon: 86.75°W Elev: 643ft.
Birmingham AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 27. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Calm wind. Sunday Increasing clouds, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain after 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Monday Rain likely, mainly after 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Thursday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67.