Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.43 in (1038.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Moab, Canyonlands Field (KCNY)
Lat: 38.76000 Lon: -109.74472 Elev: 4554ft.
10 Miles W Canyonlands Field UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. Calm wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -9. Calm wind.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 17. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 1. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Arches/Grand Flat, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE