Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 2 mph
- Barometer30.22 in (1025.1 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7°N Lon: 104.75°W Elev: 5571ft.
4 Miles SSE Adams City CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 47. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 32. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69. West wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow before 11am, then snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE