Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity67% Wind SpeedW 7 mph Barometer30.06 in (1016.3 mb) Dewpoint29°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Denver Intnl Arpt (KDEN)
Lat: 39.87°N Lon: 104.67°W Elev: 5414ft.
Denver International Airport CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. South southwest wind around 8 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southeast wind 7 to 11 mph becoming south southwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 17 mph. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 67. South southwest wind 8 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph. Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.