Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSSW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in (1030.0 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Cortez-Montezuma County Airport (KCEZ)
Lat: 37.30706 Lon: -108.62644 Elev: 5902ft.
Mesa Verde National Park CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Calm wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 36. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Four Corners/Upper Dolores River, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE