Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 4 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
MOLAS PASS (CAMLP)
Lat: 37.75139 Lon: -107.69111 Elev: 10801ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 37. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 36. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 37. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE