Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
CRESTED BUTTE (CBUC2)
Lat: 38.87861°N Lon: 106.97611°W Elev: 8860ft.
Crested Butte CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 35. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers likely, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Elk and Sawatch Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE