Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Light Snow and Breezy
1°C Humidity64% Wind SpeedN 22 G 38 mph Barometer30.18 in (1022.5 mb) Dewpoint22°F (-6°C) Visibility8.00 mi Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Asheville, Asheville Regional Airport (KAVL)
Lat: 35.43°N Lon: 82.54°W Elev: 2165ft.
Asheville NC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Breezy, with a north northwest wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. North northwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow before 11am, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Rain before 2am, then rain and snow likely. Low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday A chance of rain and snow showers before 9am, then a chance of rain showers between 9am and 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.