Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.51 in (1033.2 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Montgomery, Dannelly Field (KMGM)
Lat: 32.3 Lon: -86.4 Elev: 202ft.
3 Miles ENE Maxwell Air Force Base / Montgomery AL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 30. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 45. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 63. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then rain likely after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Montgomery County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE